Tuesday 8 October 2013

Revlon Chic Nails


When I was shopping this weekend I had the specific aim of looking for a kind of sparkly dark green autumnal colour for my nails but I am a sucker for both blue and grey so when I saw this I just had to have it!

As you can see the colour comes out differently in the lighting but sticking to its name it is definitely a very chic colour and can be worn so easily in so many different ways especially with winter approaching. This is my first dark colour of the year on my nails so obviously had to make it a good one!

I love Revlon nail polishes anyway as I find they have a long/dainty applicator brush which I find gives me more control over the lines I am painting and its fairly fluid so is not thick or clumpy. Additionally despite the rather hefty price I personally would recommend that it is worth is because of the bottle size causing them to last super long!

5/5 Buy HEREE

No comments:

Post a Comment