Sunday 6 October 2013

Mini SEVENTEEN Make Up Haul

I have been in desperate need for a good shop for a while now so I thought I should share with you two of the best products I have come across recently that in my opinion can hardly be faulted! Enjoy... 

Firstly the Seventeen 'Flawless, Poreless Primer'. I am so impressed with this product, you can buy it as a compact or as a liquid fluid and i went for the compact purely to minimise mess and i was pleasantly surprised. I apply with my fingertips to all areas of my face with particular attention to my eyes helping eye makeup to stay on, it really is no mess as it is colourless and amazingly does not leave a heavy or sticky texture on to skin. It leaves a really silky feeling to my skin after application but is so far away from being silky in an oily sense- its very hard to describe haha but i would definitely 100% recommend it especially with such a reasonable price. 5\5 Buy HERE


Sticking to the same branding i have dicovered Seventeen's 'Miracle Matte Concealer Stick'. This product has definitely been sent down from above to tackle the blemishes that appear all too often on my face. With a lipstick style set out i simply apply to my red marks and smooth in with my foundation brush although im sure finger tips would work just aswell! I use the shade 'Fair' as although my skin is probably a bit darker it works as a base layer to my foundation so after applying both products my skin tone appears even without patches! 5/5 Buy HERE

Both products are new to the Seventeen range with really fun and playful packaging and amazingly reasonable prices get your hands on them as soon as possibleeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment