Saturday 21 September 2013

Molten Brown Minis

Two Molten Brown products have recently come into my possession and being one of my all time favourite skincare brands i thought i just had to review them! When you buy something from the store they have a promotion on where you receive the latest sample they have out and although its only a little extra, i think its a really great deal!


The first one is the Patchouli & Saffron Body Wash - this is actually a limited edition blend so make sure you snap it up quick! I fount this had a really lovely floral smell to it very similar to what i would associate with rose but was also a really great product to use. My skin felt fresh and soft but most importantly clean which is a big deal to me as i find that with many moisturising products my skin feels clogged and so quite unpleasant to touch, but this one was great. I'd definitely recommend this and i cant wait to get my hands on the full size bottle! 4/5

The second product is from Molten Brown's latest rage called Pink Pepperpod. This one is described as a 'nourishing body lotion' and i could not agree more! Again, it has a very fragrant and fresh smell to it which added bonus points to me but i found the texture of the product the most impressive bit. It is a really light lotion and so is quite thin which is a positive aspect in so many different ways. Firstly it means you have a wonderful scent all over your body, Secondly it means that it lasts longer and you dont have to apply handfuls all over your body, and thirdly i personally just dont like thick moisturisers unless i buy them for that purpose, as a deep moisturising product. I will definitely be using this product again. 5/5

I personally thought the packaging for these products was super smart and really cute, they look great on a bathroom shelf or even in your wash bag as travel products.

See the full Patchouli & Saffron Range Here
and the full Pink Pepperpod Range Here

No comments:

Post a Comment