Wednesday 11 September 2013

Those annoying little things we like to call spots

So i dont know about you guys but i suffer from really bad break outs especially around the time of my period of during really stressful times.
I've tried so many high street formulas to try and help this but my advice to you is to really save your time and money and aim at the more expensive branded stuff purely because it works.
I went to the doctors before and was prescribed Duac which i know has been really popular for girls our age however it is more of an acne treatment rather than the odd spots and although it did work amazingly well in clearing my skin i feel like i have been left with some tiny scars purely due to the strength of the cream so i was all out of options...

until...

I found the 'Overnight clearing gel' from dermalogica.
I appreciate that it is pricey but is most certainly worth it.
It works really effectively and quickly on all types of spots from whiteheads to little red bumps and i would definitely recommend it to anyone.

 Buy it here

No comments:

Post a Comment